Carpet World UK are still trading online under the following notable changes:
- Our team operating our fulfilment warehouse are working in reduced numbers, strictly practicing social distancing, wearing face masks at all times and regularly sanitising their hands
- Delivery options are limited and we have temporarily disabled Next-Day Delivery as an option
- You can order up to 2 Free Samples through our website with all samples currently in-stock
- Due to our reduced workforce, we are only accepting orders with a minimum value of £100 (Excluding Free Sample Orders)
- Products not currently in-stock within our warehouse will be affected by delayed delivery times. These carpets and flooring products are clearly labeled with a red ‘Stock Delay’ flag
- Customer care is still fully operational and can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org and will be happy so assist you as normal.
Temporary Closure of our Hinkley Showroom
As of Wednesday 25th March 2020 our carpet and flooring showroom in Hinckley has been temporarily closed to the public inline with Government instruction. Our customer service team are all working remotely from home and are available to support our customers as normal. They can be contacted on email@example.com in the first instance.
I would like to thank all of our customers for their support through this challenging time. We are proud to be able to continue operating our online business through these difficult times, however the health and safety of our team and customers is our first and foremost priority in our day-to-day operations.