Carpet World UK are still trading online under the following notable changes:
Tue 5th Jan - Online sales to continue however our showroom is closed
Last updated, 5th Jan 2021
Following the recently announced national lockdown coming into effect from Wednesday 6th January, we have regrettably closed our showroom in Hinckley for the safety of our customers, team and in accordance with the new regulations. We continue to offer online sales of both orders and free samples which will be posted first class as normal. Our team in the warehouse are working to strict social distancing standards and reduced hours to maintain a safe working environment.
Shipments will be processed as normal however there may be some slight delays to orders over the course of Janauary and February. The office team will continue to work from home, meaning there may be a slight delay with customer services. We would advise customers to email us in the first instance rather than phoning.
We thank you for your support throughout this turbulent time.
12:20 - Tues 5th Jan 2021
Showroom Update - 25th May Update
Last updated, 25th May 2020
On Wednesday 25th March 2020 our carpet and flooring showroom in Hinckley was closed to the public inline with Government instruction.
When we re-open (expected from 15th June) we will be doing so on an appointment basis only until further notice with 1 customer at a time. This will help with social distancing and safety precautions. You will be able to browse on a pre-designated day and time slot. Your safety and our staff’s safety is our primary concern moving forward.
To help you get ahead of the game please browse our collections online via this website to order samples and use the ‘My Project’ facility to get an idea of cost.
To contact us in the meantime, please use the email email@example.com as we are not using the phones at this moment (due to low staffing levels).
Our customer service team are all working remotely from home and are available to support our customers as normal. They can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Online Sales Update
Last updated, 25th May 2020
- Our team operating our fulfilment warehouse are working in reduced numbers, strictly practicing social distancing, wearing face masks at all times and regularly sanitising their hands
- Delivery options are limited and we have temporarily disabled Next-Day Delivery as an option
- You can order up to 2 Free Samples through our website with all samples currently in-stock
- Due to our reduced workforce, we are only accepting orders with a minimum value of £100 (Excluding Free Sample Orders)
- Products not currently in-stock within our warehouse will be affected by delayed delivery times. These carpets and flooring products are clearly labeled with a red ‘Stock Delay’ flag
- Customer care is still fully operational and can be contacted via email@example.com and will be happy so assist you as normal.
I would like to thank all of our customers for their support through this challenging time. We are proud to be able to continue operating our online business through these difficult times, however the health and safety of our team and customers is our first and foremost priority in our day-to-day operations.